Watershed Summer Gala and link for silent auction
We are looking forward to celebrating with you July 24, 2021, 4:30pm-9pm, at Fellows Lake, 4200 E. Farm Road 66 Springfield, MO 65803 for the Watershed Summer Gala and broader Fellows Lake Showcase with partners City Utilities, Ozark Greenways, TrailSpring, and Fellows Lake LLC.
Watershed sustainers will receive tickets for the Summer Gala portion of the showcase which will include a tent and shady area, live music from Dallas Jones and Friends, a food ticket, beverages from Mothers Brewery, Show Me Brewing, and Ozarks Coca Cola Dr. Pepper Bottling Company. But that is only part of the fun! Here are some other Fellows Lake Showcase Highlights:
- Miller Park Dedication 4:30 pm
- Tinga Tacos and Black Sheep Food Trucks 4:30pm-8:30pm
- The Vintage Scoop Ice Cream Truck 4:30-8:30pm
- Red Wagon Soda and Lemonade 4:30-8:30pm
- Trailspring/Dirt 66 Trails Events
- Book signing with 3 local authors: Loring Bullard, Bo Brown, and Kaitlyn McConnell from 5pm-7pm
- Louis Allen with “The Wagon Project” will have a full size “Springfield Wagon Company” wagon circa 1908 on display and provide some history of Col. HF Fellows.
- Pontoon Boat Rides leaving every 15-20 minutes 5pm-8pm
- Moonlight Paddle at 8:30 pm. Pre-register by emailing email@example.com. If you plan on renting one of our kayaks, get your reservation in quickly as we have only a few left. (If you bring your own watercraft remember to bring a light for your kayak and show your glow for the photo!) Download the registration form here.
We will have a check-in table set up close to the pavilion and beer tent.
Our online Silent Auction is live!
We will be adding more items this week so check back often to bid! Winning items can be scheduled to be picked up at the Watershed office.
We are humbled and thankful for the many hand crafted items we have received from local artisans and businesses for the the Silent Auction